THINGS TO QUIT:
- Gossiping. Fidgeting. Grumbling and Hairsplitting.
- Saying fate is against you.
- Finding fault with the weather.
- Going around with a gloomy face.
- Fault-finding, nagging and worrying.
- Taking offense where none is intended.
- Dwelling on fancied slights and wrongs.
- Taking big things and doing small ones.
- Scolding and flying into a passion over trifles.
- Boasting of what you can do instead of doing it.
- Thinking that life is a grind and not worth living.
- Talking continually about yourself and your affairs.
- Depreciating yourself and making light of your abilities.
- Saying unkind things about acquaintances and friends.
- Exaggerating and making mountains out of molehills.